Tannin Trail | La Senda del Tanino was founded by two South Africans, Kelly & Vanessa in 2012, about two decades after their introduction to wine tours in the Cape winelands during the mid-90's. Although all of the cellars visited back then have still remained among our favourites, it was the wine from Andalusia that exceeded expectations right from the first sip, and we immediately knew that we had to help promote all these great winemakers!
And just like good wine, we are also keep getting better at it every year!
Even though we are a small company, we are committed to the environment, customer service and corporate values, we strive to offer the highest level of service in the enotourism industry in Spain.
OUR FIVE CORE VALUES:
- Trustfulness within the wine-making community.
- Responsibility for the environment, the tour & the safety of our guests.
- Continuous reinvestment (fleet, systems, marketing) etc.
- Delivery on our core brand offer, and to exceed customer expectations.
- Corporate culture of knowledge, and yet overall fun job for all!
Paseo de Reding, 43, 1 Izq
Registered in Málaga, CIF B93273134